Pottery studio, Bordeaux, Johannesburg, for classes and team building
View and print a Pottery Team Building Workshop brochure
All Fired Up is a pottery studio in Bordeaux in northern Johannesburg, run by Anne Rimbault. A specialty of the studio is tagine-making. The studio is also known for its popular corporate team building and Saturday workshops, and regular weekly classes.
The All Fired Up Options:
- Morning and evening classes: three week-night and two morning classes
- Open workshops, once a month, on a Saturday
- Team-building workshops
- Tagines for sale
The All Fired Up Workshops:
Fire up your team’s motivation with a fun and relaxed pottery workshop.
- Who: Anyone will enjoy this kind of workshop. No prior experience is needed. Anne takes groups of six to sixteen people, with larger groups also possible by arrangement.
- What: A few hours around clay is an effective way of getting your team to relax together and to get to know each other in a fun, free environment.
- When: Team-building workshops are usually held on Fridays.
Open Saturday Workshops
Open workshops are an opportunity to learn the basics of pottery from experienced potter Anne Rimbault.
- Who: Anyone is welcome at these workshops. No prior experience is needed. Anne takes groups of six to sixteen people (made up of individuals, friends and couples), with larger groups also possible by arrangement.
- What: The workshop is designed to be relaxing and fun. It is three hours long, with half that time spent on the wheel and the other half spent painting a ready-made piece of bisc-ware.
- When: These workshops are held on Saturday mornings, usually once a month, from 9am to 12pm.